How to replace your lost, defective, damaged or stolen vehicle title in Alaska

Alaska Certificate of Title Bond

  • Minimum Premium: $100
  • Instant Issue: Up to $30,000
  • Merit Rate: 1.5% (up to instant issue limit)
  • Amount Required: 1.5X The value of the vehicle as determined by the local DMV/NADA/KBB

If you own a motor vehicle, motorhome, boat, mobile home, motorcycle or other titled property you are required to show proof of ownership to the State of Alaska. Usually, this is your title. If your title has become lost, stolen, damaged or defective, you can provide the state with a Certificate of Title Bond in order to replace your title and register your vehicle.

Get Your Alaska Title Bond Today!

Let's Get Started